For Father’s Day my dad wanted 1 thing…ribs! How can you say no when you have one of the best rib grilling machines out there. We love having our Big Green Egg at our cabin! To see what we ate for dessert check our Banana Boat S’mores!
We bought pork ribs at Costco (the best!) and rubbed them down with Butt Rub (Butt Rub is our company’s favorite BBQ rub, we use it on everything). We let them sit for a bit while heating up the grill and brought the ribs to room temperature.
– Set your Big Green Egg to 250 degrees and make sure it stays at that temperature
– Add ribs to grill with meat site up and monitor temperature to ensure that it stays around 250
– Grill ribs for 4 hours
– Remove ribs from grill and cut into 3-4 bone sections
– Bring grill temperature up to 350 and return ribs to grill
Time to add your favorite BBQ sauce!
– Add sauce to one side, turn over and sauce the other side.
– Flip the ribs after 5 minutes and repeat this 3 times.