These models allow the open cover to rest in a lower position for a slightly less-obstructed view. With two mounting system to choose from, the CoverMate II can be screw-mounted low on the spa, or simply slid underneath for spas with weaker skirts using the Understyle bracket system.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Requires just 18 inches of clearance behind the spa and 5 inches on each side
- Powder-coated, aluminum tubing with easy-to-install, non-corrosive mounting brackets
- Understyle system uses two aluminum brackets and 7-inch base plates that simply slide under the spa
- Comes standard with a TowelMate accessory for hanging up to three towels right where they are needed most
- Works on spas up to 8 feet in length or width and 40 inches in height