Bacon, Egg and Cheese BurgerPosted: April 29, 2022
- 1-pound ground beef
- 2-TBS Worchestershire sauce
- 9-12 slices of bacon
- 3 eggs
- 3 slices American cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, optional
Being able to grill your bacon outside means that your kitchen won’t be filled smoke. You can use the stainless steel grill griddle. Or, with a SABER® grill, you can cook bacon directly on the grates without experiencing flare-ups and burnt bacon (or burgers if you’re grilling both side-by-side).
Grilling your bacon, egg and cheese burger is so much easier and more convenient than cooking on the stove. Plus, you’ll get more flavor from the grill. So get grilling!
- Season the beef with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Form into three equal patties.
- Put your griddle on the grill and preheat your grill to medium/high.
- Place your bacon on the griddle and burgers on the grill grates.
- Flip the burgers after about 4-5 minutes and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes for a medium to medium-well-done burger. Use a digital thermometer to test the doneness.
- When the burgers are about halfway done, fry the eggs on the griddle. Depending on how you like it, you may want sunny side up eggs or eggs over hard.
- Assemble the burgers with one slice of cheese, three to four slices of bacon and one egg.