Spuds Supreme Potatoes
- GMG Rub
- Olive Oil
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Russet Potatoes
- Sweet Onion
Spuds Supreme can turn any frown upside down with a delicious snack. Perfect for any afternoon with the kids or as a pairing with your favorite Green Mountain Grills recipe as a side. You can part it with Ketchup or you favor GMG Sauces for an extra tasty burst of flavor with every bite. These potatoes are good with just some salt and butter too! Potatoes are the root vegetable we most see everywhere so why not have a great way to grill them up every time or all the time.
SPUDS SUPREME POTATOES
- Wash a few russet potatoes and slice lengthwise into wedges.
- Pile onto a piece of aluminum foil large enough to wrap them up.
- Sprinkle with GMG South of the Border Rub or GMG Wild Game Rub.
- Dice a small onion and add this to the pile as well. Sprinkle some crushed red pizza pepper on and moisten the whole thing with olive oil or melted butter. Don’t saturate.
- Cook at 400°F (204°C) for 30-45 minutes or until done, shaking once or twice to distribute the oil.