Wood Fire BBQ Pulled Pork PizzaPosted: April 29, 2022
- 1 Homemade or store bought pizza dough
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup semolina flour (or cornmeal)
- favorite bbq sauce
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- Olive oil
- Red onion thick slices
- Mozzarella shredded
- Smoky pulled pork
- Chives chopped
1. Set your grill temperature to 350 degrees.
2. Prep your work surface with a generous scatter of flour.
3. Allow dough to come to room temperature 1 hr before pressing.
4. Spread a generous layer of cornmeal on your Green Mountain Grill pizza peel to prevent the dough from sticking to it.
5. Carefully, transfer your dough to your pizza peel. Note: this is best done in one swift movement, rather than slowly.
6. Top your pizza dough with desired ingredients.
7. Put your pizza in your grill and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbling, and crust is golden.
8. Remove pizza from grill, and allow it to rest on your pizza peel for approximately 2 minutes, or until the cheese has stopped bubbling.