The powerful performance and convenient features of the Performer® charcoal grill is your excuse to ignite the coals every day. Prep food on the work table, hang grilling accessories from the tool hooks, and then clean up with ease—but only after you’ve taken every last bite of your perfectly grilled meal.
• Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
• Slide the lid into the Tuck-Away™ lid holder on the side of the grill to avoid placing it on the ground
• Cooking grate is compatible with GBS inserts and is hinged for easily adding charcoal while grilling
• Tool hooks for hanging grilling tools, such as a spatula and tongs
• Built-in lid thermometer displays the internal temperature of your grill
Driven by his passion for grilling the best steaks for family and friends, Weber’s founder, George Stephen, invented the revolutionary kettle grill in 1952.
At the time, he worked for Weber Brothers Metal Works in Chicago, Illinois and was inspired by the shape of a buoy.
George knew that a rounded cooking bowl with a lid was the key to success. So he cut the buoy in half, added three legs to the bottom, a handle to the top, and the rest is history.
For Weber Grills only the best will do. There is no room to compromise on quality.
It starts from the ground up with a rigorous design process, thinking through every component in every detail.
Nothing is overlooked from the smallest screw to package it comes in.
Quality is inherent in every product, that's why Weber only uses the right gauge of steel, and more welds with fewer fasteners.
|Primary Cooking Area:||363|
|Total Cooking Area:||363|
|Lid Closed Height:||43.5|
|Lid Closed Width:||42|
|Lid Closed Depth:||29|